Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sheila Elaine....... Lighthouses

Banned
    Sheila, here's the one I used... :D
    Kinda blurry... sorry
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bev, these are so cool. Please send me a copy of them if it's not too much imposition. Is there something I can send you in return (I'll have your address when you send the lighthouses)? I have several FQs if you tell me what are your favorite color(s) are.

Glad you got to quilt today. It's so soothing when you get to be creative & hear the hum of your machine.

Thanks again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
    Bev, these are so cool. Please send me a copy of them if it's not too much imposition. Is there something I can send you in return (I'll have your address when you send the lighthouses)? I have several FQs if you tell me what are your favorite color(s) are.

Glad you got to quilt today. It's so soothing when you get to be creative & hear the hum of your machine.

Thanks again.
    Ohhhhhhh yeah I had a blast. All alone with George Strait singing in my ear. oooola la,,, Yup, good day.
    I'll get those copied tomorrow at the copy store and get them mailed out. Please PM me with your addy again hun... You don't owe me nothing. It feels good to help out....

Blog Entries
    Those are very nice lighthouses :D

Thanks Bev.

Address:

information edited
    please do not publish personal information such as addresses, email address, phone numbers, etc.

Blog Entries
    i'm sure everyone understands that Member A cannot make copies of a copyrighted pattern and send those copies to Member B.

Member A can show hers to Member B so that Member B knows what to look for when she goes to buy her own.

right?

Sorry Patrice. I didn't realize that sending copies of what I thought was out-of-date pattern wasn't allowed. Also, I should PM my address if another member wants it. Now I know. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
    Sorry Patrice. I didn't realize that sending copies of what I thought was out-of-date pattern wasn't allowed. Also, I should PM my address if another member wants it. Now I know. Thanks for the info.
    Shelia Elaine -

I am a google fanatic - for $3.25 you can have your own copy :D :D

http://www.amazon.com/Lighthouses-Au.../dp/B001SZKCIG

Thanks Betty. I found one on Sunbonnet.com site for $1.75, total was $5.25 (some type of extra fee since I had such a small order). I ordered it either yesterday or day before, so it will arrive soon. Glad you found this site, too. There may be other items I want to order, so will bookmark it.