I finished quilting it today. It sat for a while because I couldn't find any of the same thread locally and had to wait to get it. I did an embroidery design in the center of each block and stitched in the ditch and across the blocks. I FMQ the border. It's still a bit wild for my tastes, but the quilting helped calm it down. For those who missed this thread when I posted the top being done, I didn't pick out the fabrics for this one. The woman who did passed away and I ended up with some of her fabric and partially completed blocks.
Now I'll finish the sewing the back of the binding on by hand and toss it in the wash to get all shrunk up. Then it will probably become stored in the car for emergencies. :>