A few months ago I started a big project - A "Dragon's Tale" paper piecing pattern. I was working along happily until I noticed that I sewed up a few pieces incorrectly so I got bummed and set it aside - I also had a few other projects that I needed to attend to.
I picked it up again this past Saturday and again yesterday.
I just had to share my progress.
I did enlarge the pattern to 125%. I'm really thrilled with the way it's coming out so far. Today I'm working on the castle pieces since they're easy and I wanted a change of pace before taking on the rest of the knight pieces which I don't have very many left honestly.
It's going to be for my youngest son, who is 9 right now and a huge medieval buff. My husband is also salivating at it. He is big in to D&D and whatnot. I think he wants me to make him one as well but yeah, I don't think so. One of these guys is enough for me. I'll make him something else. I have Spiderman fabric to use for him... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I do need to make something out of it
The pile of pieces to the left of the dragon is the knight. I have most of the pieces done but I thought the picture was kind of funny. I think it looks like the dragon blew him to pieces