Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Sneak Peek - "Goodnight, Moon" fabrics by Quilting Treasures >

Sneak Peek - "Goodnight, Moon" fabrics by Quilting Treasures

Sneak Peek - "Goodnight, Moon" fabrics by Quilting Treasures

Old 07-06-2011, 02:00 PM

I WANT some!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:19 PM

Omg love them all! I just found the book I got my daughter when she was young, now I want the fabric lol! Can't wait till it comes out.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
May, Grand Island is about 35 minutes to the north of us. My oldest son works there at Fantasy Island, the amusement park that's been around for... probably 50 years or more!
Think we went to Fantasy Island with all the kids many years ago. It was a nice vacation for us and our kids as we visited Cooperstown in NY, Niagara Falls in NY and Canada and SIL and family on Grand Is., I seem to remember a historic Fort where I bought loaves of fresh baked bread. Haven't thought of Grand Is. in years as SIL moved to VA.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:18 AM

This would make such a nice baby shower gift along with the book. This book is a favorite of many children although I personally don't care for it.

Vicky
Old 07-07-2011, 02:34 AM

8-) I like when does it come out? I hav baby quilts to make my niece is having triplets and I hav a nephew his wife is having twins by brother is so between nov 15th and Dec 10 he gets 5. his daughter and son are twins.my other brother brother has a set of triplets they r married too now but no baby for any of them yet. Multiples run in our family I am a twin sis and brother and brother who is getting 5 new babes for x-mas is also a twin my mom had 8 kids her oldest and her youngest were the 2 sets of twins when my twin brothers were born I was a freshman in college so all was really spaced nice who knew LOL thanks Aunt Patti or (nee-nee) :wink: :roll: 8-)
Old 07-07-2011, 02:35 AM

8-) I like when does it come out? I hav baby quilts to make my niece is having triplets and I hav a nephew his wife is having twins by brother is so between nov 15th and Dec 10 he gets 5. his daughter and son are twins.my other brother brother has a set of triplets they r married too now but no baby for any of them yet. Multiples run in our family I am a twin sis and brother and brother who is getting 5 new babes for x-mas is also a twin my mom had 8 kids her oldest and her youngest were the 2 sets of twins when my twin brothers were born I was a freshman in college so all was really spaced nice who knew LOL thanks Aunt Patti or (nee-nee) :wink: :roll: 8-)
Old 07-07-2011, 03:22 AM

Oh I love that book. It's the only one we had to buy a second copy of because the first one fell apart.

Love the fabrics--well some of them. :wink:
Old 07-07-2011, 06:37 AM

Location: Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)

These are supposed to be available in October... which probably means more like November. It's pretty typical for collections to be late coming from the overseas mills.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:34 PM

Please let me know when this is available! I want to buy!!