I am posting this picture only so the people who contributed the blocks to the snowman swap can see what I have done with them. I am happy with the way it looks as far as the colors, blocks, placement etc. However, if it could go wrong with this project it did. It's a good thing I've been sewing for over 50 years or I might just pack it in. Borders are wavy, had difficulty with the quilting, ended up with puckers and uneven borders. Seems like I need a roller foot but this new machine is not supposed to need one. I guess I'm going to have to find out what I am doing wrong. I had square up all of the blocks and some still weren't the same size. Since it is going on my bed for a month or two I decided not to try and rip out to make it right. So please don't try to tell me the workmanship looks good because I know you will be just saying it to be nice.
One the plus side, I have finally learned to make good looking mitered corners.
For those who do not see their blocks, I think that I will make a wallhanging with the ones that are left.
If someone on the board has a Pfaff 2.0 Expression sewing machine and has done some machine quilting on it would be pm me and maybe you can tell me what I should or shouldn't do the next time. I have a king size and a double to quilt and I do want them to look nice since they aren't for me.
All of the blocks from the swap