Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: SO... I Started a Scrappy LOL

SO... I Started a Scrappy LOL

This Was My Plan To Finaly Use the Fabric in My 'Scrap Basket'. IT was Very Very FULL! I thought if I make Say 24 blocks that would make a Good size 'Dent' Silly ME!
    As you Can tell from the Picture Not even Close to a Dent. As a matter fact I think ITS Growing Like the 'Blob' in that old Movie!LOL I think I could Sew for a Year and IT will Still Be there! Its a Magic Fabric Basket. HELP! I'm posting 2 Pic's one of My hall with the 'BLOB' and the Blocks so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    May Your Life Be Full of Charity and Love.

Blog Entries
    Holy Moley is your basket full. I thought that mine was bad but you have me beat. I just have small pieces. Your quilt is going to be great, can't wait to see it finished.Thanks for sharing. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love your scrap basket and your blocks. It looks like fun to just dive in there and grab some scraps. I make string blocks with my scraps and find it very addictive. There is a soothing quality to just grabbing and sewing.

Blog Entries
    Oh MY!!! Looks like you have a lot of work to do.
    Nikki in MO

Oh there are so many beautiful potential quilts in that collection....what fun. Love the blocks you have done....keep us posted, you know how we love pics. Happy scrapping!

You are going to have a great quilt when it is finished! It looks like you have enough scraps to make several!

miss lori what have you done!!??? where are you in there with all those scraps??? the blocks look great! keep making them! i love your colors and they will be fantastic all put together! make a scrappy double irish chain????
    A rolling stone gathers no moss

O my, you do have a ton of scraps, wish I had even a portion of that kind of scraps I'd be in hog heaven.
    Nice Blocks your quilt well be so so pretty!!!
    May you always have Love to Share , Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!

I know what you mean about the "blob" I have one growing too! I really like your blocks, that is going to be an awesome quilt.
    will quilt 4EVER

Great start on the first of many (smiley face) scrap quilts. I like the different shapes you used on the colorful blocks. I have tamed my scraps by cutting blocks and strips. Rather ho-hum as contrasted with your blocks showing such movement. Quilt On!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast