I wanted share a pic of the hand embroidery that I just finished. Way back whenever I kitted up this baby quilt, I managed to miscut the green. I was supposed to have 6 large squares to make 12 QST with the white and 12 rectangles to make the flying geese along the border. Somehow I managed to have 5 squares and 14 rectangles. I salvaged one of the QST out of the extra 2 rectangles, but needed to do something for that last square since any extra green I would have had is long gone. I decided to take one of the bunnies in the print, enlarge it, and try my hand at embroidery. Don't look too closely, but I think it worked out very well. I'm going to embroider another block in hopes that it will be a little better second time around, but my practice block looks pretty good. I'm going to call this quilt "Some Bunny Loves Me" in honor of the focus fabric and embroidered square. It will have a darker purple border border (about 3") around it once I finish piecing the top.