Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Some Hanukkah Tabletoppers

Blog Entries
    Beautiful Runner! I also want to say how wonderful it is for you to be secure enough in your own faith that you can explore another with your children to help them understand that even though we are all different, it doesn't mean we can't support each other in our differences. Good Job Mom!!!

Very nice pattern, and good workmanship too! I made something for my jewish friends too; it was a wall hanging. Maybe I still a photo of it. If I find it I'll post it for you to see.
    SheSews (when she can)

Blog Entries
    That is a darling pattern. How nice of you to expose your kids to other religions and/or cultures. It will pay dividends in the future. And I love the candle mat.

Blog Entries
    That is a great idea, showing your kids how to celebrate your cousins faith.
    I moved to ca. & worked in a cpa firm that was ran by jews I didn't know any thing about the faith (or how it was celebrated so they taught me. good learning experince.
    catherine antone

Thank you, everyone! As a Christian, I didn't see a problem with showing my girls the Jewish faith. The miracle celebrated at Hanukkah was brought about by the same God we worship. We don't make a huge deal at Hanukkah, but we do light the menorah and recognize God's provision for His people.
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3