I decided to have a quiet afternoon - and do something different - and I've wanted to try an angel project for some time now - and so today I did.
Here she is - my first Angel.....she was a lot of fun....
Finished size: 18" high
The body, legs, arms and wings are made using unbleached muslin - then I used coordinated quilting prints for the skirt and pantalons.....her sweather is a felt/wool....
The slippers were quite small to sew and embroider but they were also fun to make... they are about 2" long.
I hope you enjoy her - just wanted to share her with all of you - now that I've got one under my belt I may make a chorus of angels :-)
Hope you are all having a great Sunday!