Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Squishy from Skeat!

k3n
    Blog Entries
    I got this today from Skeat! How wonderful, I love it all! When the postman beeped I thought it was just some batting I'd ordered - it was, BUT it was this as well! What a haul! Thanks so much Skeat!

There's a great Halloween panel, a charm pack of Funky Monkeys with a FQ that will tone for a border on whatever I make with it!, a cute needlecase, a pattern for stars which looks great for a scrappy and some photos of a quilt in there - is that your's, Skeat AND an F&Pmag - I've never seen this before (heard you all talking about it and often wondered what it was like) but having a quick flick thru it looks MUCH more interesting than my French mags and it's in English - LOL! OOohhh thanks again Skeat - kisses and big hugs to you! :D :D :D :D :D

K x

Lots of lovely things!
    Name:  Attachment-501.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  59.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Skeat, you're so sweet!

Nice haul

Glad it all arrived safe:)The pictures are prob from the shop I picked up that pattern from...not mine:)Glad you have some fun ahead to plan...espec w/the Halloween panel and the sock monkey fun ahead..:)Thanks too you know:)Skeat

Isn't it great to get squishies? Gotta love them AND the people who send them. :) :)

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Isn't it great to get squishies? Gotta love them AND the people who send them. :) :)
    :D :D :D

K x

what a great day, when squishies come, huh, K? happy for you, it's like Christmas! woo hoo!

Skeat, your such a sweetie. She sent me a surprise this past week too, WOO HOO, but I have a project in mind, and gonna wait till it's done, to take pics!!!! you'll all just have to wait. I am slow, but when daughter shows me how to use this camera...watch out!
    Gee, k, think me and you have been very good girls...or Skeat has, lol!
    skeat has fer sure :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
    what a great day, when squishies come, huh, K? happy for you, it's like Christmas! woo hoo!

Skeat, your such a sweetie. She sent me a surprise this past week too, WOO HOO, but I have a project in mind, and gonna wait till it's done, to take pics!!!! you'll all just have to wait. I am slow, but when daughter shows me how to use this camera...watch out!
    Gee, k, think me and you have been very good girls...or Skeat has, lol!
    skeat has fer sure :wink:
    Or maybe Skeat's been really, really bad and trying to balance scales:)LOL

Banned
    Ohhhhhh what a sweetie she is. I love getting pks. Just brightens up my day. So happy for you hun :D

Izy
    Skeat, you are just so generous to do this for K, :D :D :D

K, isn't it a great feeling knowing someone so far away, thinks enough of you to do this just for you K!!

Enjoy and make sure you post lots of pictures of what you make with it all :D :D :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast