Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Starry Night

Perfect name (as you can see from my avatar). It's a beauty, he will love it....masculine and very tasteful. Well done and thanks so much for sharing with us.

Blog Entries
    Just beautiful!
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

This quilt is so inspiring. Vincent Van Gogh was a wonderful artist We are so lucky to see his work. I love the quilt! I know quilters are knitters too. In the fall 2013 I bought yarn from The Websters company to make a pair of socks in their "Starry Night" Opal yarn. I am wearing them today. With the left over yarn from the skein I made a pair of fingerless gloves and finished them yesterday in time to enjoy using them in the dreary damp, close to snow weather, today. I pair them with Magic Gloves. Do I feel special? You bet! There are additional yarn colors chosen from other paintings by Van Gogh. You can see them here.
    http://yarnatwebsters.com/store/yarn...gogh-yarn.html

Blog Entries
    Thank you for your comments and sharing the site with the beautiful yarns. I imagine it was a delight to see how the gloves and socks turned out. It is wonderful to enjoy the surprises that creative people make with their efforts. Have a wonderful day.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcar View Post
    This quilt is so inspiring. Vincent Van Gogh was a wonderful artist We are so lucky to see his work. I love the quilt! I know quilters are knitters too. In the fall 2013 I bought yarn from The Websters company to make a pair of socks in their "Starry Night" Opal yarn. I am wearing them today. With the left over yarn from the skein I made a pair of fingerless gloves and finished them yesterday in time to enjoy using them in the dreary damp, close to snow weather, today. I pair them with Magic Gloves. Do I feel special? You bet! There are additional yarn colors chosen from other paintings by Van Gogh. You can see them here.
    http://yarnatwebsters.com/store/yarn...gogh-yarn.html
    Murphy1
    For our wonderful Golden Retriever adopted in March of 2010.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6