Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Stunning Quilts

My son or daughter would just love this quilt!!! It really catches the eye and the animals just make it perfect!
    So many beautiful quilts on here ladies!! Lots of hours of work and well worth it!!

Current favorite stunner

This Eureka quilt done for my husband in red white and blue 19th century repros and inspired fabrics.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Bailey , this is awesome, its to me kin of like the new art in fashion, lots of people think it weird but to some it is thebest yet and it is very interesting and i for one woudl really lie it, but my husband not so much, the added pop as i woudl call it to him , is a a bit much to me woohoo, and as for me ,, its beauty is in the eye of the beholder and those that love it,

Blog Entries
    love the fireworks, my oldest daughter was born on July 3rd and has cirey red hair, so of course she is called a fireworks baby, now she is a woman, born in 84, my special child, always and forever a child, and loves music and her animals and loves mom to make her quilts she just loves them all,

Quote Originally Posted by Bergereink View Post
    This Eureka quilt done for my husband in red white and blue 19th century repros and inspired fabrics.
    VERY nice!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LyndaOH View Post
    My most stunning and favorite quilt has to be my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler, called Sylvia & Louise. I made it in the year after my mother, Louise, passed away. It was definitely my therapy and got me through that tough time. It's held together with thread and tears and there is love in every stitch. Miss you, Mom!
    a wonderful expression of love and a tribute that will last through the years and as the song says love will keep it together, and it is just fantastic

What a great idea to have people post their most stunning quilts. I haven't seen this many "stunners" together for a long time. Great collection. I couldn't pick a favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Drw52372 View Post
    Your quilt is lovely! This type of quilt is in my bucket list. Was it needle turned applique??
    I love this quilt...could you share the pattern name ?
    Buzzy Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Bergereink View Post
    Wow! Gorgeous! The closer I look, the more I can't figure out how in the world you pieced this. So complex and you did it so perfectly! Can you tell us how long it too to make?
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Power Poster
    beautiful quilts love the next to last one great colors!!!
    QUILTNMO

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 ... LastLast