My latest finish. This is the quilt that I used the chalk marking pencils on and had to wash twice (and use Shout) to get the chalk out. Still some visible signs under some of the stitches. Its a sampler that we did at LQS. I also quilted a feather design in the border that doesn't show up at all after washing. I'm very new to long arm quilting (actually quilting my quilts period) and this one really was depressing to put that much work into very little visual reward. I've still got a lot to learn about choosing the right color of thread (I used cream - thought it would show up on the pink background). I did use a 30 weight thread.
First picture is before the quilt was washed. Close ups are after washed, the cake fabric has a Hibiscus flower quilted in the center.