This is a Moda Bakeshop Pattern called Sweet Menagerie. The batiks are Tonga Sugarplum strips, the background was printed muslin I had on hand (Joann's probably).
I really love the design of the pattern, but found the directions a bit unusual, so I had to make my own notes before I started. First of all, I like my directions in list form, rather than paragraph. I like to check off as I finish a step. I also find it much easier to have all the cutting directions first, then the piecing directions. I had to go thru all of the directions to see what I needed to cut. I did miss some squares at first, but luckily I had enough fabric to make it.
I didn't take a picture of the backing yet. I used up the rest of the strips and did sections of beige and tan going from light to dark with strips of batik blocks between each color. I've got a rust color for the binding that I think will look good. I'm hoping that I can quilt this in sections because it's twin size.