Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Tablerunner, coffee cozy and new block

I've got lots of WIPs going (and strewn around the living/sewing room), but here are a couple completed projects and a new quilt block.

The patriotic table runner and coffee cozy are Christmas gifts. I've since finished the coffee cozy, but that picture came out blurry. It fits a typical disposable coffee cup perfectly and will be accompanied by a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks giftcard. The embroidery is in a sage-ish green, matching the inside/back material. Sadly these pictures make the colors look dreary and dull...but hopefully you get the idea.

Coffee cozy
    Name:  Attachment-17667.jpe
Views: 45
Size:  34.9 KB

Runner Closeup
    Name:  Attachment-17668.jpe
Views: 44
Size:  40.7 KB

Patriotic Tablerunner - Christmas present for Mom.
    Name:  Attachment-17741.jpe
Views: 48
Size:  57.7 KB

And here's a new quilt block. I love the colors! I don't like the pattern on the ivory fabric (and I don't have enough for the whole quilt anyhow) so I'll be buying some solid ivory soon. My FIL will be making me a 3 1/2" plexiglass stencil to make the fussycut center easier. I'm also looking for a good burgundy/wine color fabric that coordinates too, but I think I'm off to a good start. :)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pretty table runner! Like the cup cozy too. I like the pattern on the ivory fabric.

I love everything! You've been busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    These are lovely-especially the floral in pink. Will that be a runner or a quilt? Pretty!
    I'm planning on it being a twin sized quilt for a future guest room or little girls room (neither of which do I have at the moment :wink: ). It's destined to be a WIP for a long time.

Senior Member Dorothy of Kansas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your runner is beautiful! What is the name of your quilt design? I like your choice of colors.

beautiful work Sunshine!!!

The block you made is very sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by HisSunshine
    And here's a new quilt block. I love the colors! I don't like the pattern on the ivory fabric (and I don't have enough for the whole quilt anyhow) so I'll be buying some solid ivory soon. My FIL will be making me a 3 1/2" plexiglass stencil to make the fussycut center easier. I'm also looking for a good burgundy/wine color fabric that coordinates too, but I think I'm off to a good start. :)
    What a beautiful block! Pink and green are my favorite colors. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy of Kansas
    Your runner is beautiful! What is the name of your quilt design? I like your choice of colors.
    The pattern for the quilt block is found here: http://quilterscache.com/Q/QuatrefoilsBlock.html

I first saw it here http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/9912.page and decided to use some fabric I'd gotten a few years ago.

Izy
    You do lovely work :D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast