Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Taggies

I have never heard of them either. I am glad she asked me to make it - or she would have paid something like 19.99 for one. Thats crazy when you think about how easy it really is.

Blog Entries
    I have never heard of them either. Only read the post because I couldn't figure out what it meant. Thanks for posting they are certainly interesting. Have to see if my GD likes them. She is in to touching things right now.

Quote Originally Posted by I go To The Sea To Breathe
    for the baby to hold onto. instead of the big blankie that mine drug around forever. they have the silkie tags and the snuggly flannel or soft fabric....
    They are great. There is something about the tags that they are always chewing on them. This is special just for them to do so....and so easy to throw in the wash when done.

Blog Entries
    Some tags are too small, some tags are too long, and some are just right! (Smile)

Thanks for reminding me of these blankets. I'm just planning a baby gift and thinking of extras I can make, because I know that I'll have flannel left over.

At what age is this child that you would give these to?

Blog Entries
    I gave the ones to my DD when she was able to hold her head up, around 2 months or so. She chewed on the tags, put her fingers and toes through and had a TON of fun. She still sleeps with one of them. her dolls now use the taggie blankets. She did start losing interested in them as a chewy toy around a year/year and a half old.

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
    I gave the ones to my DD when she was able to hold her head up, around 2 months or so. She chewed on the tags, put her fingers and toes through and had a TON of fun. She still sleeps with one of them. her dolls now use the taggie blankets. She did start losing interested in them as a chewy toy around a year/year and a half old.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow
    At what age is this child that you would give these to?
    Chase is about 8 months old I think - she told me it was a hit!

I have to make my new grandson a couple of these! I can see using them for burp rags right in the beginning and soon he will be playing with the ribbons while the burp is coming!!
    He is only 3 mos. old now...born a preemie...but he is doing fantastic and growing by leaps and bounds! I had never heard of these until I seen another post on here for them. Such a neat idea.

cool idea. I know my GK's love the silky bindings I put on the feece blankets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast