Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thank You All

Congratulations for your wonderful attitude. Fires can be devastating. But life is precious and material things (most of them) can be replaced. I just love your sentence that says "That it is not what I have that defines me but it is what I can do that makes me whole."
    My daughter is a Christian counsellor and I remember going with her to a girls lock up facility a few years ago. One thing that she said to these girls has been forever embedded in my mind and has always helped me to get thru the "tragedies" of life. She said this, "What happens to you in life is no where near as important as what you do with what happens to you in life."

GOD bless you.
    Donna

Blog Entries
    You've learned the life lesson: Jehovah Jirah (God provides). What a nifty quilt...that pattern just sets off the fabrics in an awesome way. Keep looking forward! :-)
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Love this quilt!!! Glad and happy for you to read your life is back on track and you were blessed with such great people caring for you. Yes, God is good!!! Don't know what happened to you but from reading your lines it must have been something major. Keep your hope and faith up and all with fall into place!!!
    Elfi
    Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds....you can grow flowers or you can grow weeds!!!

Just terrific, great job and thank you for sharing. Always remember you are loved.
    Have a Blessed day
    Ellen

Great job and with a positive attitude like yours, things will indeed improve. Best wishes always.

A beautiful quilt. So sorry about the fire but glad that you've dealt with it and you're quilting again. Perhaps the name of the quilt should be "God's Rescue". Keep up the good work.

God Bless you girlfriend. This is great place to belong.
    Some people visit paradise, I live there.

So glad you're able to quilt again. It was good to hear from you and to see your pretty quilt. You've got a wonderful attitude and are an inspiration to us. Thanks for sharing your tragedy and you triumph with us.
    jean

Thank YOU for sharing this with us! It is a great testimony! Yes, God is good!!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Good for you. I had a house fire in 1996 and lost many things. But I got sewing soon as I could. Keep sewing. Your talent is a treasure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast