Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You All

Thank You All

Someone on here will recognize the print fabric. This is the first top I have made since the fire and I owe it all to you.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Yes I am yelling because there are not enough words to say THANK YOU.

Although a house fire can take all your possessions, it can NOT take what is most important and that is friends like you. I may not know all your names and in fact, I may not have even talked with many of you, but I certainly have felt a great deal of caring from all of you.
    I believe God is good and He sent this group of quilters to help me in my time of need. Through Him, you have made sure I have the tools to keep my head, my heart, and my hands busy. I donít think there are words to express how much those things have helped me. Being able to still make things has comforted me and let me know I can still go on. That it is not what I have that defines me but it is what I can do that makes me whole.
    All my prized possessions are now a thing of the past. I will keep them in my memories. Now it is time to move on, to embrace what is ahead and to cherish the wonderful people who are placed in my path.
    God bless you all,
    Anita
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Awesome Glad to hear you are back in the quilting saddle!!!!Best stitches !!!!!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cool quilt! I'm glad the board came through for you when you needed it. This is the best place ever.

Power Poster
    beautiful quilt!!!
    QUILTNMO

Yes, G-d is good. I am so thrilled you are able to go on despite all that you have been through. I am so glad that your friends here were there for you. We really have a great bunch of members.

Great that quilters on here sent you what you needed to get back to quilting. And you made a beautiful quilt. Good luck to you and keep up the good work!

Blog Entries
    So glad you are back! Your quilt if beautiful and I look forward to seeing many more! QB members are so loving and caring!
    Helen T.

Love your quilt, its beautiful. I'm so sorry about the fire, but SO happy that you've turned it into a positive (as much as possible). The Lord was and will continue to be with you as you adjust, and I truly admire your positive attitude in looking at this tragedy as an opportunity for new things to happen in your life. We can't control many things that happen to us, but we DO have control in how we choose to look at things and react to it. You're an inspiration. Can't wait to see your future quilts!

That is such a great praise! There is no limit to what God can do or whom he will use. Thank you for sharing and I am glad you are back to work on quilting...this one is very encouraging!

You've got a great attitude. Nice job on the quilt!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast