Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Cathy M

I want to express my thanks to my little angel "Cathy M". I have never been so excited to open up a package in my life..I will use all these fabric squares and strips eventually. I am determined! My sister got me into making quilts a year or so ago. I have been finding my fabric from table cloths, sheets, old clothes from garage sales. I can not wait to complete each quilt I start...just so I can continue making quilts..
    Thank you again Cathy M...You are a blessed angel and friend..
    :D
    Angie Woods
    in Colorado
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Very nice. You'r going to be making quilts for awhile. Have fun.

Hey Angie- we're just trying to keep you out of trouble :) :) :) :) And if you're not in the mood to use some of it, just hide in the neighbors cars. That will teach them not to lock their cars. We do that with zucchinis and tomatoes at the end of summer. Pretend you're the neighborhood safety monitor :) Oh, and wear gloves :)

Well sis, I am soooooooooooooooooo genuinely excited for you about your package. I think i am as excited as you are. Look at all those wonderful fabrics. It could not have come at a better time and I thank God for people like Cathy and this forum. I find that when I get up each morning and have my coffee, the first thing I check is the forum and email from my sister, cousin and daughter. I am so blessed, and so happy for you. I also thank this angel, Cathy. I wonder if she knows what a truly wonderful gift this was to someone who needed it so badly. I love the pics..........I will be looking forward to finished quilts from them. You have lots of work to do........so have fun..........

Blog Entries
    Cathie M is an angel! Now all you have to do is lay them out and sew them together. No back-breaking cutting! Designing is so much fun! Time to have fun, Angie :lol: :lol: :lol:

How generous and wonderful! Enjoy all these, and show us what becomes of them. :)

Congrats Angie on your new treasures. Cathy M-you're a doll!!!

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful angel!!!! I can't wait to see what you create out of these beautiful fabrics :D :D :D

What a wonderful gift and so from the heart!! Now tell us, whatcha gonna make first?

Congrats and have lots of fun and there truly are angels in the world among us and seems you have just been blessed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast