This is the quilt that I made for our son and daughter-n-law who were married on June 23, 2012. I had started this quilt back in January of 2012. I decided that I would use some fabric (the green flowered print) that I had won through a drawing in a local quilt shop back in the 80's when we lived in WI. When I was about half way done piecing the top, I realized that I was going to run short of the green flowered print fabric. Not knowing exactly just what I was going to do, I turned to the Quilting Board here and posted a question to see if anyone out there might have some of what I needed. Many thanks to those who responded. I also came across a site on the internet where I could post a question for needed fabric. By the next morning I had some responses and ended up receiving the exact print of what I needed to finish the quilt. So I received one piece through the quilting board, and the other two through the other site I came across. I also made a set of pillowcases to match.
Upon completion of the quilt, I decided to make a quilt label for on the back and this is what it says: See the pics below.
This is a wonderful board and I'm delighted to have received the responses from ladies who were able to help in obtained just what I needed to finish this quilt. Our son and daughter-n-law were very happy with the quilt.
Hope you enjoy the pics I've posted.