Well if you seen my post yesterday with my "Rosa" 15-91 singer and the story behind it, you may like this one. Well after seeing how nice it was to get Rosa working and how it came apart so easy to fix her, I decided I want a project machine so I went two blocks from my home to a antique dealer just to see what he had. Well this is what I found, the guy said he don't think it works the wires are broken maybe twenty dollars, I had $13. dollars in my pocket and came home with this. nothing frozen up all parts intack except plug and spool pin. can't wait to rip her apart and restore her She shell remain nameless until then.