I just finished putting these together.....
I recieved these tops and bottoms as donations from Dreamer2009 (a board member) for the diabetes silent auction. There are eight more sets to go. Actually, there are two other finished little quilts just like these I also did the same way as these. (twelve to do all together)
They aren't quilted real heavily. But, I think enough to show off the designs and keep them together well after washing. The batting is just a poly, so I felt I could get away with this. I love the way the pink ones look almost like a attic windows just by the position of the quilting lines. A cool discovery and set my mind to thinking. LOL!
I hope you like them. THe pics show fronts and backs. Done on my bernina 440QE.