Well I've posted this one before but it was in pieces.
I finished it just before Valentine's day this week, and am posting the finished product! Machine pieced and hand quilted.
I went back to see when I downloaded the pattern and in was January 14, 2011!
Some of you may remember I sewed on borders and then took them off, and that I also ran out of fabric but found it again out of state. Boy was I lucky! It pays to shop often...I finally went with my gut on the colors for the borders and am glad I did not listen to folks who told me it was too monochromatic. I really like the binding fabric-so bright and cheery.
The backer is plain muslin and was a really nice, soft piece I found at Hancocks. On Sale, no less.