These pillows match the quilt in my avitar that I made for my DD#3 to take to college. That was 4 years ago. I got 3 other pillows done, but never finished these two. Now they are done!!!
The smaller pillow was quilted like the first 3, in the ditch, basically. The larger one is 24 x 24 and the only one that size, so I decided to just stipple quilt it with a large stipple.
It took me a while to do cause my machine kept skipping stitches, finally after ripping 9 times and numerous re threading of the bobbin and top thread, someone mentioned changing the needle. The needle was not very used but I changed it and it worked!!! I was getting very frustrated with it!!!
When I made the quilt I planned ahead with more fabrics to make extra stars to be able to use for pillows. I then just used leftover fabrics to get them to the size that I wanted.
The coloring of the pictures is a little dull, oh well!
I put zippers in them all so they can be easily washed.