Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: ♦ Update ♦ *Help* Block & Layout Suggestions ♦ Quilt Top Complete ♦

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda
    Wow, you were fast. Wasn't it just a couple of days ago that I came across the thread in which you asked for help/inspiration?
    Yes :lol: I started this back in march when I purchased the fabric & gave myself a deadline of the middle of June.Well in advance of the end of Sept.;my sister B'day. I worked on other projects ,but , this one just had me stumped :lol: I think I had a hangup about cutting the focus fabric, anyhoo, I decided it was now or never.It has to be ready for her birthday. The Spotlight pattern is very fast and simple. The nine patches were the only thing that slowed me a little. :-)

Blog Entries
    That's beautiful....and I love that border.

Lynn :thumbup:

This quilt is such a beauty! You did an awesome job. I love the definition of the flowers and the colors. Great job! Know what you mean by 'cutting the focus fabric'. I have that hangup also with one I purchased months ago. I have been saving pattern ideas for months now and the fabric still lies in pristine shape.

Blog Entries
    Great job, Amazon. Happy that you liked my suggested site. There are a number of quilt designs of Mountain Peek that I like and that lend themselves to large blocks of fabric that you have trouble cutting. You are lucky that when I saw your original post about the fabric that I had just been on their site. Otherwise, I might not have remembered it.

Love your quilt. It is fabulous and look forward to seeing the totally finished product.

You done good and should be so pleased and proud ... great quilt, wonderful fabrics and colors.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SUZAG
    That really turned out beautiful! It's amazing what a trained eye can do with a piece of fabric!
    :lol: not sure that I am a trained eye, but thanks anyway.

beautiful....
    Destiny is no matter of chance.It is a matter of choice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3