Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Update on Kawasaki green quilt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
    I like the stripe. Have you considered using the fuchsia dots for the binding? I love a contrasting binding, and you will see it on the back too.
    Just remember this, the top is the cats, the backing is the quilted part. I hadn't thought of binding with the dots, but guess I could. The green fleece will be the border on the cat side. I was going to wrap that over to the quilt side, but will see how the dots looks when I get to that point. Thanks for your help.

I think binding with the dots would go good. Pick up on the dots in the green and pink.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mimistutz
    I think binding with the dots would go good. Pick up on the dots in the green and pink.
    Good idea; thanks. I'll keep you all posted. It is raining again here so a good day to work on the quilt. Guess I had better get some breakfast and get into town to Joann's. The sooner I go the sooner I can get back and sew.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3