Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Using "Workbox Block" in EQ7 I Designed This.......... >

Using "Workbox Block" in EQ7 I Designed This..........

Using "Workbox Block" in EQ7 I Designed This..........

Old 03-13-2012, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lori S View Post
You are really good with the EQ. I am envious of your mastering all the capabilites!
Oh dear Lord no! I have barely started learning to use all the capabilities of that program. I have barely scratched the surface.

It's really not a big deal what I have done so far which is basically using one or two blocks at a time and manipulating them by rotating or flipping them to create something entirely different.

The only drawbacks I see right now is there not having a library of all geometric signs in there so we could actually create stuff, more than just using there blocks sitting there. I guess that is where the drawing and tracing comes in by importing it ourselves like we would pictures or graphics into the program.

I do hope to one day though master the program and learn all we can do with it. I just have to find the time to do so.

I've even put in the Accuquilt dies in a library somewhere on my system and now need to figure out how to use it with EQ. Haven't had time to do so yet.
I still have to learn drawing, tracing featurs, as well as using the stencils, applique and all else in that program.