Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Project 5.1.11

Watched a tutorial on YouTube (Missouri Quilt Co.) and decided to try and make these blocks via the tube method. The two separate blocks aren't sewn together yet. I just laid them on the floor to get an idea on how they would look together.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Blog Entries
    Nice! Like your colors. Trying that method is on my list.

Where the deer & antilope play and the eagles soar
    Looks like you are off to a good start..I have seen that video. Missouri quilt company has some of the most useful tutorials on there. I love the little duck voice they have in them that goes "QUACK" Thanks for sharing...looking forward to seeing the finished quilt!! crafty_linda_b

Blog Entries
    Bonni - great job. Love it. This is really out of the box for you. Way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by dream56
    Bonni - great job. Love it. This is really out of the box for you. Way to go.
    Thanks Dee. Yes, you thought you'd be surprised since it is sooooo not like me to do this type of block. Pretty proud of myself for doing it though.

Very pretty, I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Love it. this is on my list of things to do. No sewing for me today though until I clean the pool.

Love your fabrics! I think I spotted some Moda Nostalgia in it, but that's only because I'm currently working on a quilt with Nostalgia turnovers and needed to find border fabric. Found it!
    Thanks for sharing your quilt blocks. Would love to see it all done! Hopefully yours will go quicker than mine!

Quote Originally Posted by kittenquilts
    Love your fabrics! I think I spotted some Moda Nostalgia in it, but that's only because I'm currently working on a quilt with Nostalgia turnovers and needed to find border fabric. Found it!
    Thanks for sharing your quilt blocks. Would love to see it all done! Hopefully yours will go quicker than mine!
    You are right. I used Moda Nostalgia honey bun that I picked up for $6. It has been relatively quick since I started the first block yesterday and I am working on my final block (just doing 4) now. It certainly helped having the precut honey bun to work with.

Not sure what I will use for a border. Have dark green that might work for binding but I need something to separate the two greens.

nice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast