Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What is on your sewing table?

Quote Originally Posted by wvhill22 View Post
    all are beautiful. Love that pillow idea. I just finished this Raggedy Ann for my GD for Christmas. She always wants to take mine home with her when she is here so I made her one. I am making three dresses. Here are two of them
    Love the Raggedy Ann...My grandmother made my cousin and me the Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls for Christmas many, many years ago...about 1950 or 51, I think. I have her vintage patterns still along with the pattern for the Camel with the Wrinkled Knees. Unfortunately, all my dolls met their demise at the hands of Mother Nature, so I no longer have any of mine left except a couple of the old miniature Madame Alexander's. Maybe I'll dig out the old pattern and make me another pair someday! or maybe not!
    Thanks for the memories...hugs
    Those who are piecemakers will sew seeds.

Hugs,
    Drue

I'm working on a quilt similar to this.

http://www.shopfonsandporter.com/fullsize/3703/37
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I'm working on a traditional Hawaiian quilt for my son and soon-to-be daughter in law. They are getting married in Hawaii, and are the type of couple that already have 'everything' so I am going to give them something unique. I took a class through Quilt University to learn about this, and so far I have finished sewing the huge applique and am now doing the border. All has been by hand. Their wedding is next May, and I hope to goodness I started it soon enough to get it done in time. Name:  100_2240.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  969.8 KB
    My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate.

I just did my first Dresden I cant imagine trying this one. It is very nice.

Blog Entries
    This is one of the projects I have been working on. I have been practicing the zendoodles and having a lot of fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Double Irish Chain

I am making this for a friend and we decided to add some applique to each of the "solid" blocks. So found a pattern last night and will begin that today.
    Brenda

Magazines (quilt), a partially completed outfit for GD, 30's prints from making 12 baby bibs, fabric for a horse/fishing wedding quilt. and of course, my Designer1. Almost forgot....and a cat!

My Babylock Jane sewing machine is on my sewing table and probably a cat or two. The quilt I have borders ready to sew on is on the dining table. I share my sewing room with four cats. They consider my stuff community property. There are lots of pretty things posted on this thread.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Blog Entries
    Fun to see and hear! Thank you for all your posts!
    Sometimes you just have to sit in a chair and jog in order to get anywhere.
    Ell

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Okay, 1st is the WIP sewing on the binding of my Bargello wall hanging - after that tabs, hang, and done! Next is the precut stuff in the basket for my son's quilt. Yes that is MY drill driver and DH better not touch it! (hiding it as soon as I finish this post. Last is my work wall with son's WIP quilt that I need to finish by August 8th when he gets back from visiting his dad in Oregon. Oh and that is part of my FQ stash. Was going through and picking 5 for the August swap.
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast