Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Who has that Beautiful Bargello avatar I've seen on here?

Hi. I made new very first bargello anything last night. I made a 12" block that I got a link to off this site. I was trying to tell my husband what I wanted to make and looking for the picture.
    Someone on here has the most beautiful avatar of a bargello like I'd like to learn to make. I've spent about 2 hours going through topics and messages looking for it, but now can't find it.

The avatar I'm wanting to show my husband, from my memory which is probably off, has a bargello that has like a big X on it. I think it is done in purples, blues, greens and whites, as the main colors that I remember. There are probably alot of other colors too. If you know who's this is, could you please let me know so I can show your avatar to my husband?

Here's my 1st bargello. Thank you!
    Marilyn

My 1st Bargello Block 3-19-10
    Name:  Attachment-18807.jpe
Views: 49
Size:  37.5 KB

Nice job.

I am looking for it too. It had a black backgrouond . And she was asking everyone how to quilt the black background part. If you find it please let me know. She gave the name of the pattern to. I don't know how to save a certain thing on the forum or how to bookmark it. I sent my self an email with the link but i thing it has been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by happy sewer
    I am looking for it too. It had a black backgrouond . And she was asking everyone how to quilt the black background part. If you find it please let me know. She gave the name of the pattern to. I don't know how to save a certain thing on the forum or how to bookmark it. I sent my self an email with the link but i thing it has been deleted.
    Yep! That's it. It was beautiful! I bookmarked this post and put a note to PM you if I find it, so I won't forget. Would you please let me know if you see it again too? I sent you a PM on how to bookmark.
    Marilyn

Very pretty. It looks great so far. Keep it up.