Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Working on This

Blog Entries
    Here is a pattern that I am working on right now with all those fabric squares I got. Right now I am working with the white and purple ones. I am going to try to make a large diamond in the middle(the part I am working on right now) of the quilt and still working out in my head how i want the rest of it to look.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

its going to look so beautiful when your done henry as usual.Can hardly wait till its done.Hey where have you been hiding havemn't seen you on last few days hope your not sick

bj
    I really like the purples (my favorite color). You had such a variety of fabrics, have you tried laying them out in a trip around the world? You might like that.

Beautiful soft colors!

M

Blog Entries
    What is Trip Around the world?

Blog Entries
    I have been just so busy with getting things organized in the house and then I went down to see my grandmother. She was told early last week that she is in congestive heart failure. So I do not know how much time she has left. She is tiring really easily and can't catch her breath if she starts doing stuff now. So she mostly sits around now and sleeps. :( I just hope when she passes that it will be peaceful and that she does it at home and not in a hospital somewhere.

Hi Henry- so sorry to hear that your grandmother isn't doing well. Is she on oxygen? Hopefully the docs will get her feeling a little better. CHF is a miserable disease. Have you been keeping her up to speed on all your projects? I bet you're the shining star in her life right now, she is a very blessed woman. Take care, Cathy M

Blog Entries
    Yes I showed her a few of them yesterday:) She is not on oxygen yet. I just hope she is with us a little while longer.

Henry, your quilt layout is beautiful, very pretty. I'm so very sorry to hear about your grandma Henry, and so glad you've had the time to learn quilting from her, and to finish some of her quilt projects. I think you are making her very happy. I hope she has an easy time, and will be praying for her, and for you and your family.

Blog Entries
    Right now that layout looks a bit like a beehive.

Sorry to hear your grandma is not doing well. She is a gem of a lady and is blessed to have you in her life!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast