Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Quilt tops made by Cheryl Rearick for Tymeless Hearts. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilt-tops-made-cheryl-rearick-tymeless-hearts-t109785.html)

cjomomma 03-22-2011 12:30 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Cheryl has been helping me with my Tymeless Hearts Charity quilt tops. I sent her princess fabric with coordinationg fabric's. I also sent her some yellow sq's that I had gotten in a secret pal swap. These are what I received in the mail today. I am so stunned with what she did with these prints. In my opinion they are the most beautiful princess quilts I have ever seen! She used the yellow I sent her and coordinated it with brown from her stash and it is beautiful. The last quilt she made from her own stash and I love it.
I really wish you all could see them in person.

Cheryl I do not know how to thank you for what you have done for me and the heart babies. Bless you dear! These will bring in lots of funds for the Tymeless Hearts foundation.

Please bare with me as I have several photo's to load.

#1 top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173427[/ATTACH]

#1 close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173428[/ATTACH]

#2 top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173429[/ATTACH]

#2 close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173430[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173432[/ATTACH]

#3 close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173438[/ATTACH]

#4 close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173440[/ATTACH]

Cheryl posted this one a while back but I had to show it again.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173442[/ATTACH]

Motorcyclemad 03-22-2011 12:41 PM

Those are gorgeous. Cheryl did a wonderful job. I know they will be well appreciated. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

LoriEl 03-22-2011 12:45 PM

Great job! You girls are so generous.

sahm4605 03-22-2011 12:48 PM

I love the fabric. my dd and a couple of her friends would die to get a quilt with princesses on them.

cheryl rearick 03-22-2011 12:50 PM

((((hugs)))) Carrie and thank you. Children are my heart in a big way. I was honored to been given the chance to help you. The difficult part was the fussy cutting of the little squares. (my first) The second part was being taken back allowed time to grive over the death of grandson 12 years ago. I didn't take time then had to help daughter through her's. Working on the quilts re: Tymless Foundation and knowing it is also tied into CHD Foundations (to an extent) brought back good and sad memories. Sometimes we do not know or understand God's timing to compete circles in our life. I've been allowed that time to grive after all these years. So I thank you. AND the wonderful thing about the whole process, The Lord spoke to both our hearts at the same time. We send each PM's at same moment. I feel so blessed and wished I could have done more to help you. Thank you for showing OUR work. Many blessings ((((hugs)))

np3 03-22-2011 12:53 PM

Wow, very nice work. Blessings to you both.

Dollysquiltingmom 03-22-2011 12:54 PM

They are very pretty!!! Cj you and Cheryl make a great team!!!

mimom 03-22-2011 01:00 PM

beautiful job

cjomomma 03-22-2011 01:04 PM

Thank you all for the wonderful comments.
These tops really are wonderful and I am still in awe of them. I know it was a challenge for her to figure out what to do with the princess fabric's but I think she met the challenge head on and did a beautiful job.
Thank you Cheryl! Can I say I am tickled pink and purple. LOL!!

cjomomma 03-22-2011 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dollysquiltingmom
They are very pretty!!! Cj you and Cheryl make a great team!!!

Thank you my dear friend.