Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Help!! Need help finding vintage wonderart Pillow Case Doll Kit (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/help-need-help-finding-vintage-wonderart-pillow-case-doll-kit-t19967.html)

janedennis 05-11-2009 08:17 AM

I am looking for several vintage Wonderart Pillowcase Doll kits. One is here in the picture and the Other one is named Elizabeth. They all have names and I have several of them already but looking for these two. I have searched on Ebay and emailed the manufacturer Caron International. I found one on Etsy but she wants a fortune for it. $25.00 is to much they only cost 9.99 when they were new. Any one out there have one in their sewing rooms? :D

janedennis 05-11-2009 08:27 AM

Tryed to download picture wont download. If you think you have one leave me a pm with your email address and i will email it to you.

Thanks

3incollege 05-11-2009 11:41 AM

I have 2 of them I have to find them But i know I started to make one and never finished. I will try to find them. They do have names but can't remember what they are one was purple and the other was red and blue.

janedennis 05-11-2009 01:53 PM

Thanks for the welcome anyway

Rebecca Chambley 05-11-2009 02:08 PM

Don't know where you live, but if you have a Hobby Lobby, they carry them, I've seen them where I live. Also try hobbylobby.com, see where the closet one is to you, or try to look and see if they sell items on line.

janedennis 05-11-2009 05:22 PM

Unfortuately those are by jack dempsey and are not what i an looking for, the ones i am looking for are not made any more and where made by Caron International called WonderArt in the 90's. I have 4 of them but there are several more i dont have and the designs on the dress are designs that look alot like a quilt block.

tnjacke 05-11-2009 06:15 PM

I saw some pillowcase dolls in catalogs from
Mary Maxim and then in Herrschners. These may not be what you want but all I know that are available at this time.

From the 90's your best bet is Ebay ... and price is what they are worth to you most likely... I would expect to pay more than the 90's cost as they are hard to find now. I have some of them packed away, but am not looking to part with them. Have Amanda in progress now.

Good luck with your search.

janedennis 05-11-2009 06:38 PM

Have already checked Ebay many times and even have a want it now posted but havent gotten it yet. The ones on mary maxim and other catalogs are jack dempsey and i dont want those, i want the wonderart. $25.00 is too much to pay for it they have been on Etsy for many many months and no one wants to pay it either. Many some day i will run across them. Thanks

pee wee 05-13-2009 07:40 PM

I have an Elizabeth doll kit - email me at [email protected]

Katiequiltsalot 02-28-2011 07:15 AM

I have a pattern of a pillow case doll but don't know if it is the one you want. PM me