Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My beautiful daughter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-beautiful-daughter-t258184.html)

litacats 12-14-2014 06:26 AM

My beautiful daughter

2 Attachment(s)
this is my daughter with the compfort quilt I made her, you can see how pleased she is with it even tho as you can see the huge mistake i made on the last side i didn't notice it till she held it up for all to see so I will call it my dissapearing night and day LOL. she loves it just the way it is thankfully. I think she will satrt chemo early january next year,

ptquilts 12-14-2014 06:31 AM

It is beautiful, as is she! Best wishes to her going through chemo and prayers for a complete recovery!!

grandmaemma 12-14-2014 06:32 AM

Love and prayers to all. Beautiful smile.

Jackie Spencer 12-14-2014 06:33 AM

Your daughter is lovely, and has a beautiful smile! You can tell she loves her quilt!!! Cute little pooch too!!

Tartan 12-14-2014 07:00 AM

A quilt doesn't have to be perfect for someone to feel the love put into it. She will feel her Mother's love as she wraps up in it during treatment.

tessagin 12-14-2014 07:05 AM

She's gorgeous and so is the quilt! SEnding prayers from the gulf for a speedy recovery and to help all through this horrible but trying ordeal.

Tweety2911 12-14-2014 07:08 AM

She is a beauty and what a lovely smile! Her quilt is beautiful! Your quilt is filled with love and prayers and will wrap her in those each time she uses it! Prayers and send her way also!

litacats 12-14-2014 07:09 AM

you may remember my $3.00 jelly roll well it made the centre and was the cornerstones for the quilt till I goofed up. you can see my mystake on the top of the picture. these pictures were the right way up when loaded I don't know why they turned sideways. as you can see her dog loves it too. LOL
I didn't notice till I looked at the quilt after I took the picture but she loves it very much.
It was our 50 year wedding anniversary the day we gave her the quilt along with some money to help with her medical expensives as she goes thru chemo, we didn'nt expect a party as she was too preocupied with everything that was going on in her life, so we bought dinner for us all and had a very nice visit before we retired to our motel room with a spa then off for some retail therapy wth DH, new clothes for us both plus I bought him a model train and he bought me a beautiful necklace and matching earings, we had a wonderful 2 nights away spent so much money when it came to pay for the room I was 15 cents short in my bank and they refused to pay it so I had to use my quilting account. But it was worth it just to get away and have time for just us no cats or dogs to feed or clean up after no lap top or tablets. we had a lovely weekend. just me and my phone to keep us up to date,

red-warrior 12-14-2014 07:13 AM

Sending prayers for your beautiful daughter's complete healing!

gabeway 12-14-2014 07:42 AM

Wonderfully done!