Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-jan-2011-sign-up-closes-jan-2%40-8am-est-t85945.html)

trupeach1 12-29-2010 09:28 AM

The rules......On Jan 1 weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT PM it to me. This is the honor system. On Jan 31 weigh yourself again and then and ONLY then do you PM me with your loss. You will come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragement and {{HUGS}}}} along with lots of chit chat.

If you will complain (people have in the past) that we go off topic PLEASE DO NOT join as we go off topic alot.

The person with the most amount of weight lost will be our biggest loser. The people who didn't loss as much will send the winner a much deserved FQ, that is the prize.

This months themed FQ......... solid (your choice as to color)......... it was suggested by Carrie.........it is a new year and we WILL stick SOLID to our weight loss goals. Thanks Carrie!

As always if you do not have solid and can not afford to buy it send what you have but PLEASE send something. We have had people sign up and never send the winner their FQ.

It is a NEW YEAR let us all start fresh and new, eat healthy exercise and most importantly have fun doing it.

AlwaysQuilting 12-29-2010 09:30 AM

I'll join!
Maybe it will help me to keep my resolution this time.

MissyGirl 12-29-2010 09:33 AM

HERE I AM!!!

Missy

QuiltnCowgirl 12-29-2010 09:33 AM

Sign me up! Starting my program on Jan. 3rd, so may as well join in. :)

trupeach1 12-29-2010 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
HERE I AM!!!

Missy

Missy now we don't want to frighten anyone off so PLEASE be a good girl for the first few days. :lol: :lol: We know you have an obsession with this so no talking of turtles........not yet.

MissyGirl 12-29-2010 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
HERE I AM!!!

Missy

Missy now we don't want to frighten anyone off so PLEASE be a good girl for the first few days. :lol: :lol:

Yes ma'am! I will just be me on the other thread until the coast is clear! lol!!!

Missy

jkwynn 12-29-2010 09:43 AM

I would love to get in on this! More motivation!

purplemem 12-29-2010 10:10 AM

I'm in! This has been so helpful for me.

Missy, your sense of humor and wealth of information have really helped me stay on track.

Tru, you are a marvelous coach. And that beautiful hair!

Carol, you have been inspiring with your "almost there" success.

Leota, I'm glad to see you here. A long time ago I was in this thread and you were so encouraging to me.

Edie 12-29-2010 10:11 AM

I AM IN!!!! First-timer! Edie

MissyGirl 12-29-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I'm in! This has been so helpful for me.

Missy, your sense of humor and wealth of information have really helped me stay on track.

Tru, you are a marvelous coach. And that beautiful hair!

Carol, you have been inspiring with your "almost there" success.

Leota, I'm glad to see you here. A long time ago I was in this thread and you were so encouraging to me.

Aww thank you so much! You are so so sweet!

Missy