Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Back Button issuses >

Back Button issuses

Back Button issuses

Old 08-31-2014, 08:36 AM

Default Back Button issuses

This is what happens, only on this site. If I'm reading messages I dare not go to page two. If I do I can only go back one page, then my back arrow, top left corner, usually blue, fades out and I can not use it. I get around that by clicking the Home button, but that's a pain. Any ideas for a fix.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:43 AM

If you're talking about threads that have more than one page of comments, you will find page numbers on the bottom of the page, along with an arrow back and an arrow forward. That would be the way I'd navigate through the pages. Give it a try, see if it solves your problem.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:05 PM

I mean when I'm finished reading a thread and want to read another I can not use my back arrow to get back to the list of new threads ie. the picture threads. I can only click the home button and go right back to the beginning. I guess I've had this problem for about 2 months. It's not happening on my other forums.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:07 PM

A lot of different things get fixed by following the instructions regarding compatibility mode that I posted on this thread. Give it a try if you're using IE.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by true4uca View Post
I mean when I'm finished reading a thread and want to read another I can not use my back arrow to get back to the list of new threads ie. the picture threads. I can only click the home button and go right back to the beginning. I guess I've had this problem for about 2 months. It's not happening on my other forums.
At the top of the page, above the Back Button, you will see tabs of the things you have been reading. Right now mine says "Back Button issues" with a little x at the end of the tab. Click on that tab and it should take you back to the list so you can choose another thread to read. Good Luck!