Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bookmark?

Bookmark?

Ok I bookmarked something, but now don't know how to retrieve it....help.....

I'm on Firefox. In the menu bar along the top, at the right hand side, there's an icon with a star on it. Click that to get a pulldown menu of your bookmarks.

Should have added that even if you aren't using Firefox as your browser, your bookmark icon should be in the top menu somewhere. Start clicking things and you're sure to find it.

Blog Entries
    Question, are you talking about the bookmarks here on the board, or general bookmarks within your browser at other sites?

If you are talking about a QB bookmark, just go to the "SETTINGS" tab up top of this page, and look for "SUBSCRIPTIONS" on the left, you'll see "BOOKMARKS" there, click
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Thanks for this. I was wondering how to bookmark on QB!

Quote Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
    Question, are you talking about the bookmarks here on the board, or general bookmarks within your browser at other sites?

If you are talking about a QB bookmark, just go to the "SETTINGS" tab up top of this page, and look for "SUBSCRIPTIONS" on the left, you'll see "BOOKMARKS" there, click
    Creativity is the essence of the soul
    Sandi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
    Thanks for this. I was wondering how to bookmark on QB!
    You're welcome
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Yes thanks for info on QB bookmarks it is sort of vague.....also, though, on a iPad....I was bookmarking, then wanted to retrieve and could not figure out how....I guess I better just email everything to me, I figured that one out....

So, a subscription IS a bookmark? Also, how do you unsubscribe from a subscription? I want to delete a few without losing others.

Blog Entries
    Click on Settings, then click on "bookmarks" on the left on that next page. To the right of each one that you have, there is a box. Check the ones you want to delete, then scroll down to the end to "selected threads" and click on that and follow the prompts.
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen