Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: can't view pic's of quilts

Blog Entries

can't view pic's of quilts

OK< So now I am having some issues with not being able to view the pic's of Quilts posted on here. I am not having any other problems with it and have no problems view them on other sites. I have checked my settings and nothing has been changed. Is there anyone eose having these problems. I hate not being able to view all the beautiful Quilts. Joy
    Life is SEW great!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    How long has it been happening? What do you see in place of the picture, a little white square with a red X through it? Sometimes when my ISP is having issues, or when the connection speed drops too low, that's what I'll see, but pictures will appear the next time I come look. Also, have you cleared out your temp files and cookies lately?
    MzzzQuilts aka Ellen

Blog Entries
    it was fixed by doing a user settings change.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Blog Entries
    I am not having any problems with any other site except this one. I have checked the settings and I have cleaned out my PC. I am not sure but I guess it is no big deal. Thanks for any help that has been provided.
    Life is SEW great!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Well I went back in to the settings and change the mode I was viewing this in and now I can see the beautiful Quilts. I am not sure how the settings got changed but I have it fixed now. Thanks for the help, Granny
    Life is SEW great!!!!!!