Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Crazy summer fun material-

Crazy summer fun material-

Hi this is gonna be my first post, I'm hoping my photo will show up! What should I do with this ? Maybe a reversible tote bag. Very fun looking! How to post pic from iPhone?

Power Poster
    I don't know if it applies to iPhone but it is easy to post from my iPad. If you look on QB under the Picture section, there should be stickies at the top of that category that give tips. With my iPad I take the picture and it goes to my camera roll. I come unto QB and go into the picture section. I open a new thread and type in the title. I click down on the text box and add my caption. I then go to the icons at the top of the text box and choose the little tree symbol ( third from the right) and follow the prompts to insert a photo from my camera roll, click upload and click submit. The picture does not show up until you press submit.

You have to be logged in to post pictures. I didn't know this ata first and could never find the tree. but the icons will appear once you log in.