Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Feature request: move messages from Sent Folder

Blog Entries

Feature request: move messages from Sent Folder

I'm trying to organize all PMs related to a current swap so I can more easily find communications and manage the swap. I've created a separate folder, and moved swap-related messages from the Inbox into that folder. What I can't do, however, is move swap-related messages that I've sent from the SENT folder into the swap folder. So my request is to enable moving messages from SENT to a folder. Many thanks!
    jillaine
    Bust Your Stash! (ongoing and open)

Blog Entries
    I can ask if that's possible.
    However, given the limit on messages we can save I recommend you consider downloading those messages and then organizing them on your hard drive according to your needs.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Blog Entries
    I do end up downloading them when I approach the limit, but it's been helpful to keep them on the system as long as possible before doing that. I'm not used to using a spreadsheet program to read email messages. :-)
    jillaine
    Bust Your Stash! (ongoing and open)