Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feedback section

I have not been able to give feed back for a lot since this new board. I really like the gifts but not able to post on feedback
    Kindergarden stayed with me, I still color, paint, draw and cut things up.

Blog Entries
    I tried to leave a score, it wasnt there

Power Poster
    The link in one of the earlier posts in this thread is definitely helpful.

As far as I'm concerned, one definitely has to 'want' to leave feedback - the process doesn't seem at all 'intuitive' or 'easy' to me.

No it really doesn't seem intuitive, especially since the instructions given don't work (at least for me). The only way I have been able to make it work is to click on where is says "Feedback Score: # (%)" right under the member's avatar on a post in a thread. If I click on that number it takes me to the Feedback page for that member. Then on that page I get the link to post feedback (it is in the right hand column). Good Luck!
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2