Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feedback section

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries

Feedback section

Is there a problem with the feedback section?

I have been trying to post feedback for the swaps I
    am in and can only view the scores. I have NO options
    now to leave feedback.

This wasn't an issue last week, this week it is.

Thanks
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Blog Entries
    i will have to ask why they turned it off.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Patrice.
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Was this problem ever solved? I have been trying to leave feedback and no matter what score I click nothing happens.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Same problem here. Where'd it go?
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Oh, here, I found the answer on another thread......I can't submit feedback for anyone...
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Thanks, that did help. I guess you have to click on the feedback score in a post, and I was trying to click on the feedback score on the profile (like all the previous instructions had said). Geez can they possibly make it any more difficult.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

I think it works from the profile too. didn't go in through a post, but through the profile. The feedback score was blue. When I clicked on the number the next screen had a leave feedback or some such wording to the right of the screen. That's how I did it. So I think it works both ways. It certainly isn't obvious to find though. Glad I was able to help.

Banned
    You have to go through the "Members List" link
    A truly cumbersome procedure
    and, requires that you know the member's Board name.
    One can only hope the powers that be go back to the old way, just clicking the name above the avatar.

It doesn't work for me through the profile, or the Members List. That is what I was trying, because all the instructions said to do that. But when I clicked on the Feedback Score number to left of a post it worked fine. Go figure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast