Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Follow up on questions

Blog Entries

Follow up on questions

I am trying to set my QB up so I can get emails on certain threads, like when I ask a question. I have been through all the help. It seems like I subscribed to most everything without doing anything..
    I have not rec'd any emails.

Can someone help. Yes, I gave been through the whole help
    with diagrams.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    under Settings, choose Email and Password and make sure that your email address is listed correctly. if it is, go to General Settings and choose Default Thread Subscription and click on the drop down menu. choose the email notification that meets your needs. be sure to save your changes. HTH
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    Thank you. I checked everything as you mentioned and it all appears to be fine. When I click on my subscriptions, there is a whole list. If I check the threads I want, there is no 'save' option. When I go back, they are all still there and unchecked.

Blog Entries
    sorry, i'm not familiar with the way your screen works/looks as i have certain things used for moderation. does your screen have blue rectangles Tools at the bottom? if so, is there a number in parentheses after you have used the check box? if so, click on the blue rectangle to 'process' the checked boxes.

also, i don't subscribe to threads, and i choose not to receive email notifications, so i'm not sure how to help you from here.
    Nancy in western NY