Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Frustraion abounds !! Cannot post a pic - why? >

Frustraion abounds !! Cannot post a pic - why?

Frustraion abounds !! Cannot post a pic - why?

Old 06-05-2015, 07:34 AM

I also struggled until I changed the sizing on my camera before taking the picture and now it works fine.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Power Poster

I do better with my computer than my tablet. Wish I could help but not that tech savvy. Sorry.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:51 PM

I have helped many people on the QB with uploading pictures and would be happy to help more of you, time permitting. The easiest way is for me to "come aboard" your computer using a free, safe program called Teamviewer QuickSupport. and see exactly what might be preventing you from getting the picture uploaded to the QB. You can read about it here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx You will want to download the QuickSupport version, that way you don't have to install the whole program on your computer. I certainly understand if you're hesitant about somebody that you don't know coming on your computer, but I just like to help. Send me a private message if you'd like to speak to me about it.
Old 06-05-2015, 03:23 PM

Here's what I do, not very fancy but it works for me. I take pictures with my iphone then email them to myself and get them on my laptop email. Then I save it to my pictures or documents where I then have the option to turn the picture right side up. I don't know why they are always sideways, but they are. Then when I want to upload to QB I use the search box that comes up and click on the picture I want. There is also an option in there, either on iphone or when I save to documents that says what size do you want and I choose medium. Clear as mud I'm sure, but I hope you can work it out because I love to see pictures! Good luck