Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help with the Pictures Section

Help with the Pictures Section

When I log on and go the pictures section to look at the quilts, it is mostly pictures from June of this year. Very few from today's date (9-18-12). What can I do to fix this? Thanks. pat

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you just click on pictures, the list appears in the order of the most recently commented on. It looks to me like someone went through some old pictures and made comments. Probably someone was away from the board for awhile and is catching up.

Click "search forum" and then "advanced search". Scroll down and make selections to show only pictures from today or you last visit. This should show you what you want to see.

Blog Entries
    my preference is to use Archives in the black bar at the bottom of the page.
    Then all of the forums appear. click on each an you can see all of the new threads. once read, they change color. this way, i can make sure that i view all the threads
    Nancy in western NY