Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help!

Help!

I can't seem to get my pics uploaded! I know you want to see my awesome quilts!
    Mazda

do you have them saved on your computer? at the top of the box you type in is a line of (thumbnails) starting with ones to change your font- bold, italic, underline---with me? as you go along that line you will come to a tree- click on the tree- then a box will come up allowing you to browse your computer- find your pic- locate wanted pic- click on it- click on upload- give it time to do so- when it uploads you can go back & write more about it or simply click on the submit or post button.
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

I can get that far, it just tells me that the upload failed.
    Mazda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    I can't seem to get my pics uploaded! I know you want to see my awesome quilts!
    I couldn't upload, either. My nephew was just here (computer programming is his job) and I went through the process i used with him. Of course, everything worked just ducky! So he asked what the screen said when the picture wouldn't upload. When he found out, he said it wasn't my problem, it was a problem with the Quilting Board. So, have faith. It's probably a glitch that will be fixed. Wait a day and try again. Be sure to click the "go advanced" button when you start.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt