Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help !

Unhappy Help !

Twice now I have tried to start a new thread, all I get is a message in red stating :- not published. What am I doing wrong ? I have tried sending my questions via ' contact us' still no luck. These messages are all send when I am logged in with correct user name and password. ---do I just give up ? Letty

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    I just went to the page where they tell you what the categories are and in the upper left corner there was a start new thread button. It worked for me and within seconds, my question was answered!

Blog Entries
    i'm not sure what you were doing, but you obviously know how because your question got posted here. can you be a little more specific? forum? length of message? size of picture[s]?
    Nancy in western NY

Hi QuiltNan, I just went to 'home' and 'start new thread' Maybe it was something I typed into 'Title' I never have problems with replying to posts. As My son often fondly tells me ' Oh Mum, it's just finger problem ' I made a wall hanging a few years ago, like a spiral log cabin and named it ' I'd rather quilt than compute' Guess that is still true!