Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How can I view someone's avatar photo in a larger size?? Is this possible?

How can I view someone's avatar photo in a larger size?? Is this possible?

I can only see other poster's avatar photos in a small thumb nail size. There have been so many times when I have wanted to really see and admire the picture featured.

Today I saw a post by "bhanes" and was completely gob-smacked by her avatar. It features the most stunning combination of colors in a Storm at Sea. I just have to see this quilt more closely. Is this possible?

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Sometimes, if you Private Message a member to ask, he/she will start a new topic and post a better picture of the avatar.
    You might also click on the member name, click on Started Posts under their profile and scroll to see if they've already done this.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Blog Entries
    You can also Google ....."Storm at sea variations".......and see many beautiful variations of this pattern.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...-s&fr2=piv-web

Thank you. I sent a PM to the poster (bhanes) and she was so kind to quickly post the photo on her blog with some notes to me. I love how thoughtful and helpful posters are on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Fullager View Post
    You can also Google ....."Storm at sea variations".......and see many beautiful variations of this pattern.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...-s&fr2=piv-web
    Paula, thanks for doing this google search. I had not thought to include the word "variations" like you did. A lot of different and interesting Storms popped up.

Wow, went to the search and found a quilting pattern I want to use on my Storm at Sea. It has been waiting a while for me to make up my mind. Thanks for the thread!
    You can get older, but you never have to grow up! Tomorrow's just a future yesterday!-Greg Fergerson