Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How do I bookmark an item I would like to read again?

Blog Entries

How do I bookmark an item I would like to read again?

There are so many items that I would like to read again or use a tutorial. Is there an easy I can track this online instead of printing it?

Just above your thread in the light tan it says Thread tools. click the arrow.
    Click subscribe to this thread.
    When that comes up the second box where it says folders. You have a choice of subscribe or bookmark.
    I bookmark. And then save.
    When I want to find it I go to my settings and find on the left side the subscribed threads click bookmarks and there it is. I hope! LOL
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
    Susan

Quote Originally Posted by susiequilt View Post
    Just above your thread in the light tan it says Thread tools. click the arrow.
    Click subscribe to this thread.
    When that comes up the second box where it says folders. You have a choice of subscribe or bookmark.
    I bookmark. And then save.
    When I want to find it I go to my settings and find on the left side the subscribed threads click bookmarks and there it is. I hope! LOL

Great info! Thanks!
    sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome Decor 3050 / Janome 1100D serger
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

Blog Entries
    On my computer, I have in the upper right hand corner, maybe your left hand corner, a star (FAVORITES). I click on that, then go to "Add to Favorites", click on that and it shows where you're at and I click on add. That's it. I don't have to subscribe to anything. You can edit when it highlights.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the info--it is working fine ! Will bookmark this info too-lol !
    4 Grandsons and 2 Granddaughters==Happy Gran and GranDad