Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How do I post pictures

Blog Entries

How do I post pictures

I know I have been out of the loop for a few months and I believe I had trouble before but didn't have the time to figure out the problem. I think my jpegs are too large to use on this website. How do I reduce their size? I know that is a techy question but I will not be able to show you pics until I resolve the issue.

I have made an oversized Double Irish Chain Quilt for my son's best friend.

I am also making a "picnic" quilt for my son and his soon to be bride. I am planning a tote to hold the quilt. It has 12 black pugs included in it as their family is their black pug, Wilson. Thisquilt is not using a pattern. It is my first time designing my own quilt so it is a rather simple design, but I think they will like it. My mother has made their wedding quilt so that's why I chose to make a red, black and white picnic quilt.

I will post pictures if anyone can help me out....
    If you sleep under a quilt, you sleep under a blanket of love. :-)
    Donna

Blog Entries
    If you have Microsoft office then it is not hard to do. Right click on a picture and go down to open with. Pick microsoft office picture manager. When it opens the picture click on picture then resign, on the right side a menu comes up then click on predefined width and height and pick from the drop down list web large. Save and it will post.

Blog Entries
    there are many threads here in the QB Help Center on successful picture posting. here is one written by PatriceJ that explains one method of resizing pictures Preparing (Resizing) Photos For Successful Upload and Viewing
    Nancy in western NY